Re: Trails Symposium

WE are going.. have permission to set motorhome in  a parking lot..

dont know what i can offer.. but since i live in the Cherokee Nat Frst
thought it would be good to get involved

will be there on sunday afternoon
hope we can get something constructive done.. at least let the
care-takers of OUR forests know what we want and how we feel about using
OUR forests.

they really do work for us the tax payers and voters.
will be nice to try and work with them.

Roger R