Re: Trails Symposium

At 05:20 PM 10/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>There is still plenty of space at at Trails Symposium...about 150 have
pre-registered so
>far and it starts next Monday.
>
>Teddy
>
>Teresa Van Hove wrote:

The National Symposium on Horse Trails in Forest Ecosystems conference at
Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina does *NOT* start next Monday.
It runs from October 18 through October 21.

I'm going.  Already registered and paid up.  I'm staying at the James F. Martin
Inn, right adjacent to the Madren Conference Center.

Who else is going?

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA