DOG TAGS - $1.99 each

>Where can I get an identification tag for the horse to hang
>on his bridle or halter in case he gets loose?  (With my name,
>address, and phone number).
>
>John and Meshack (VT)

Hi John:

I get mine from Foster & Smith.  1-800-826-7206.  Still the same price as
always:  $1.99 each if you get six tags of the same size, shape, and color
(each tag can have different wording).  I usually get Item 7Q-4076, 1"
diameter disc, in brass.  You can fax them your order at:  800-776-8872.
They charge NO SHIPPING or handling charge on the nametags.

They work great to put on saddles, bridles, halters - crew bags - anything
you want identified.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver
& Rocky...horses with more dog tags than the average dog!