saddle database questions -Reply

I have ridden a Wintec endurance pro for several years and love it. It fits
every horse I've ever set it on and it is comfortable for me.  The only
problem  is that like most english saddles, the stirrups are hung too far
forward so your leg is in front of you instead of under you.  Or maybe I'm
too short.  The Wintec sport endurance is uncomfotable to me and it
does't have enough places to hang stuff. Its biggest failing however is
that it has dressage billets.  I find these a true nuisance.