No Subject

Hi ! I'm looking at the Bargain Corral catalogue... in the specialty section they have a nice looking, cheap saddle called the Action Rider. It looks like it is based slightly on the McClellan, meaning it is as small as possible while still having a tree, and is shaped. It says no saddle pas needed, nylon fittings included (looks like that just means stirrup straps and girth straps), and weighs under 15#.  It costs $175 for the suede seat and $148 for the fleece seat, so you can see why I'm interested in it........     BUT, has anyone riden in it? Or does anyone own one and really like it???  I'm 18 and in college right now, so cutting costs is a major drive in my life. I really want to start competing next year and my Australian Stock is slightly heavy at 40#, and with all the debate on here about weight vs. performance, well lets just say I want to get a nice, lightweight saddle for my middleweight body.....

Thank You very much !!!
Marlana Pitas & LL Rheebok (mom, why don't you just ride bareback... it's cheaper you know)
Attleboro, MA