Advice on 2 1/2 year old?

I have a question on my 2 1/2 year old Arab filly, that I purchased back in
April, specifically to bring along as an endurance mount when she comes of
age.  I have great plans for this filly, but she's the first one I've
brought along from a youngster.  I hope that some of you can help me out.

Like any baby, she is FULL of energy -- so much so that she is prone to
injuries.  She plays HARD!  Because we are currently at a boarding stable
until we get our own place in a year, and that place has limited turnout,
it is the case that she is getting out only about 5 hours a day.  However,
during those 4-5 hours, she is constantly in motion - trotting,galloping,
spinning, sliding stops....not to mention just wandering about and grazing.

All this rough cavorting about has put quite a bit of stress on those back
legs of hers, to the point that I'm afraid she is overstressing those
tendons.  The barn manager has suggested a set of sports medicine boots for
her back legs during turnout to absorb some of the impact.  It sounds like
a good idea, but am looking for any other possible solutions to this that I
may be overlooking.  Please don't suggest moving stables, because it's just
not an option right now.  There are no other decent places around AT ALL!!

I really do want to perform great things with her when she's older, and I
want the best with her.  I intend for her to be my 100-mile horse by the
time we are fit and ready, years down the road.

HELP!

Mary H. Moore
Northern New York