Re: Selenium - Vitamin E

Hi Trish.
    This is not an ad exactly, just FYI for everyone including you.
Our company makes a high quality, concentrated, and affordable
Vitamin E w. Selenium powder specifically formulated for equine
use.  You are probably aware of Selenium's toxic nature when
taken in excess, so it is far safer to use a product which is already
balanced, and proven in field experience.  Please contact me if
you would like more info.  Thanks.    Linda Flynn, Anico Vet. Prod.