Selenium - Vitamin E

Hi there folks,

I know there has been alot on ridecamp regarding selenium, but I have one
more question here. I am aware that in order to get maximum benefits of
the selenium it must be complimented by vitamin E. I am feeding my horse a
supplement that has a good ratio of selenium in it but there is no Vitamin
E. Can I then add solely a vitamin E supplement to compliment the
selenium. If this is possible what kind of vitamin E can I feed. Can I
feed a people type vitamin E or is there something specific for horses. If
I can feed a people type vitamin E any suggestions on which kind to feed,
a gel type pill, a regular type pill or some powder substance of such,
and then if I cannot
feed a people type vitamin E any suggestions. Does anyone know the ratio
needed of selenium verses vitamin E to make an effective supplement.

Thank You All in Advance

Trish Grant