Overnight stabling

In the western United States  it is easy to pull into a town, inquire as to
where the local Fairgrounds is, and get overnight stabling pretty easiily. I
do not know about other parts of the country.  If we know about where we want
to be at the end of the day, Bob calls information, gets the number of the
local Chanmber of Commerce, calls them and inquires about the facilities,
hours, directions to, etc. It has  worked very well.  Good Luck.  Julie Suhr