Congratulations Cathy & Ty

Hi to you all you fellow Ridecampers,

I am a little late with this but I wanted to share with you all while I
congratulate Cathy Foster and her horse Ty for coming first in a 35 miler
and if that was not enough they got BC. Cathy retired Moses this year and
now only owning Ty for a year (Ty whom is only six years old)  worked real
hard and all that hard work
certainly did pay off. Just wanted to share with you all around the world
that we here in Prince George, Northern British Columbia, Canada are all
real proud of Cathy and Ty and their accomplishments. Keep up the good
work.

Your friends (and first year pit crew)

Trish and Rookie