racing the 25.s

I've ridden a lot of 25's (being too much of a weenie to be a REAL endurance rider) and all the rides I've been at announce the finishers of the 25's alphabetically ONLY.  Everybody gets the same completion award and no recognition is given to the first to finish.  I think this is the way it should be.  This way I'm never embarassed by coming in just as everyone is preparing to load up and go home. <G>

ann blankenship