A qualification to 1998 ride results available online...

I originally posted

>Russ and I now believe we have all the 1998 ride results online at
>
>http://www.doublejoy.com/rideresults/
>
>the last 6 were fairly manual so there may be typos.
>
>All the usual disclaimers apply.

A qualification I should have made is

all 1998 rides reported to the AERC office and sent to me...

there is a several month lag between when the ride takes place
and when it gets reported in the Endurance News...

So if you do not see a ride result listed online that has taken
place since mid to late August - it is likely that we just don't
have the information yet.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston