Re: Sweat Spot?

Kathie. I saw a horse that had a shoulder injury that ended up with a
permanent sweaty spot there.  Also my young colt when he was gelded the
vet went to administer a sedative and as she put the needle in he jumped
and the medicine ended up in the tissues instead of the vein and since
has had a small sweaty spot there.  So I believe what Wendy said may be
true...nerve damage.    Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota