Re: Another Overnight Stabling Guide

Linda B. Merims wrote:

> Just this past week I discovered to my chagrin that Bruce McAllister's
> North American Horse Travel Guide has gone out of print....

It's nowhere near as ambitious as the Travel Guide, but Nat and I provide a
small and growing resource for interstate travellers with horses on our website
at  http://www.foothill.net/natalies/STOPOVER.HTM

Our focus is to promote places, like our own, in North America that you can stop
overnight with your horses without having to leave them and go looking for a
motel.  Many of these places are actually better as destinations than as
stopovers.  Ours happens to work for both.

We also include a handy link to the TravelNet database on Endruance.net
( http://www.endurance.net/TravelNet ) that is mainly self-listed private
individuals who have a spare paddock or two and a place to park your motorhome
in a pinch.

Between these two resources, you may be able to map a better route from A to B,
or even discover some place to go for the weekend that you didn't know about
before.

Neither our list nor that on Endurance.net charges for being listed.

/richard,  NatBarn Webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN