Comfrey

     Judy asked:

     About a week ago there were a couple of mentions about comfrey.  I
     have heard of this before but can't find any roots, seeds etc. to grow
     any.  Is there anyone out there  that would give me a plant so I can
     grow
     my own?

     Judy:

     Comfrey can be purchased through any bulk herbal mail order store. I
     have made a salve for cuts and abrasions, work wonders.

     If used internally, please be careful of long term usage.

     Seeds can be found at mail order herbal growers.  Nickels in Oregon
     has them as well as Shepherds. Sorry I am not at a location to get you
     an address.

     John Knickerbocker
     personal email: Johnk@pe.net