Re: warts

Had a wart problem many years ago and tried everything.  An ole timer told me
to take a pair of pliers and crush them until they bleed and they would
disappear but I couldn't bring myself to do that.  A few days later I was
trying to load this horse with a B-Nice halter and it rubbed all the warts and
made them bleed.  In a weeks time,  they were all gone and never resurfaced.

SUsan