warts -Reply

For what its worth......When one of my colts grew huge potato-like warts
in his ears, we simply irritated the warts (pulled off parts of the warts
with a pliers).  That apparently set up enough of an immune response
that the warts went away after a few months, no scars, no evidence.
Wish I would have taken pictures as these were truly the most
remarkable things I've seen...

Mary Brown, D.V.M.
Morrow, OH