ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Selling Products on the List

Re: Selling Products on the List

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:58:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 19 Apr 1997, Joane Pappas White wrote:

> opinion. When I asked about finding an Endurance horse, No one complained
> when sale horses were posted. I see no difference when we are discussing
> climbing rope reins and a vendor offers a product. In fact, I would love to

I do, but certainly appreciate the opportunity to discuss product
information. I've discussed products, like Pfzier in which I own stock. I
don't actively pitch our equine line of gold jewelry here, however. It's
nice to be able to chat with Roger without having to call about VMAX.
I've owned one for years and I welcomed the ability to talk with him, due
to his list presence when it came time to get a new battery. Interaction
makes it happen. Shoot, I'm negotiating over a SWB mare a D-L person told
me about in Va. There's just gray areas that sometimes muddy the picture.

Personal interaction shouldn't be reposted to the list, IMHO. Isn't that
what torched this whole discussion to begin with?

I'm straying from endurance talk though. I've got a colt to go geld so,
Adios.

Tommy Crockett, <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, Ca. 93402-2715, USA
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/1079
"I ain't got no blood in my veins I just got them four
lanes of Hard Amarillo Highway" Terry Allen