Re: how do you do it?

Linda H VanCeylon (lindavan.eqath@juno.com)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:19:36 PST

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:53:21 -0600 tina hicks
<hickst@puzzler.nichols.com> writes:
>At 03:37 PM 1/21/97 PST, Linda H VanCeylon wrote:
>>

>>Here are some of the differences:
>>They have a pit crew.
>>They have a camper that says packed all season.
>>They either have help back at the ranch or they only have one horse.
>>They don't have a family.
>>They don't have a full-time job.
>

>he he he thanks! My thoughts exactly - I'll join the support group -
>are
>there any dues?
>Tina
>Huntsville, AL
>hickst@nichols.com

Hi Tina,

Nope! Only dues are the loss of sleep at every ride we attend.

We could just start our own little private e-mail group. That way we
wouldn't get flamed by ride camp for whining.;>)

Seriously though, I think there will be many of us who, although we have
our lists and do fix some things up ahead of time, just don't have the
luxury of extra time to leave early, or can't spend every night the week
before packing. Do to the complexity of our lives we'll just have to
spend that time the night before the ride getting stuff togehter.

Hey, we made it there didn't we! That says alot about our level of commitment.

LindaVan