Re: Natural Glo - calcium/phosphorous

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 20:11:08 -0800

I agree with everything except the feed cost factor - unfortunately. In Washington,
alfalfa is cheaper and of course has a higher DE than any other hay. Grass hays
(timothy, orchard) are generally $20-40 a ton more expensive.

Nonetheless, I switched to an alfalfa grass mix. If I was seriously into endurance, I
would probably pay more for all grass.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net