Re: Natural Glo - calcium/phosphorous

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 19:53:04 -0800

Perhaps I should not have used the word fine. I don't disagree, but high Ca values are
not going to do significant damage to most horses. Perhaps it will create tying up
problems in an endurance horse, but it is not as significant a feeding problem as low
Ca/P ratios.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net