[RC] jigging - Bobbie Brown

Ranelle...gotta agree with you...sometimes cause for jigging might be wanting to keep up with other horses that are ahead of him/her...or just wanting to get home ASAP because of thirst or whatever...who knows.

I have found  (many) just stopping my horse letting him calm down will disengage the gate or putting him in a slow canter (better than jigging)....but again...it all depends on the circumstance at that time.

Bobbie