Re: [RC] Endurance Quotes - Joe Long

Buzzard's Roost wrote:
Why not just say....  "Endurance Riding: Inexplicable to Rational People"

& maybe this is just a SE thing, but....  "Go ahead and resign yourself to getting chiggers."

Before I did endurance I drove in all-night "pro" rallies, which were backwoods races on dirt roads overnight.  Typically a third of the cars didn't finish, either from running off the road and hitting something hard or from just breaking.  One morning at the awards they showed a video of one of the races.  At one point somebody shouted out "Those people are crazy!"  Brought down the house.

--
Joe Long aka ChipRider
jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx