[RC] Kansas - Bobbie Brown

Thanx Barry....but I don't want to get any further east than I am.    I have lots of family in California from one end to the Napa Valley area...some in Washington....some in Idaho.   Never been to Oregon.   I'm just tired of the desert, and would like to have a place where it's not in the rain belt but does rain...snow doesn't bother me....I think it's fun...I'll buy a sleigh teach my horses to drive...LOL.    Oh...one more thing...I want to live in the same vicinity as my riding buds...I don't think there's anything better than to have a ride on a crispy day, and coming back to a nice warm meal with good friends, and family!

I now live in a neighborhood where horses are allowed, but no one rides....go figure?   I love to ride or trailer out with friends to see new places, camp...and just just have fun.      I hire my horses to do just that...and...they do their job well.

Bobbie Brown