[RC] Warner Hot Springs Ride - missing crewbag - vallonelee

I want to thank Terry and Jennifer for a GREAT ride.  The weather could not have been better.  The trail is challenging but so beautiful.

Unfortunately my crewbag came up missing when I returned to camp. It is teal green with a red cooler inside and some odds and ends from the vet check. It has a dog tag ID on it with my contact information but I am not sure if the phone number is current.  I am sure someone picked it up by mistake and I really would like to get it back in time for The Land of the Sun ride in 2 weeks. Please contact me so I can make arrangements to get it back.

Thanks much,

Leona Beveridge
vallonelee @ aol.com

Lee
"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.