RE: [RC] Humboldt - EnduroGal

Nat –

You might want to consider moving to our lovely southeast region.  It’s common knowledge now that in 2012, you all are going to fall into the ocean in a spectacular way!  ;-))

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Natalie Herman
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:06 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Humboldt

Well, it shook, rattled, and rolled here, but the epicenter was out in the ocean, so mostly it just knocked things off the walls in the Eureka area and only rattled us up here in McKinleyville... No Tsunami warnings went out though. Some power was out for a while, but I think even that is back now. Weeeeeeee....our adrenaline rush for the day! Gotta love living in Ca....oh well, sure beats having to worry about tornados or hurricanes every year for months at a time or being regularly flooded...least good sized EQs are fairly rare :)
   Nat

“Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.
It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson.