[RC] Easyboot Glueons - Natalie Herman

Hi!
  My friend Terri and I used Easyboot Glue Ons at hte Eastern Mojave ride a few weekends ago. They worked GREAT and we loved not having to worry about anything. Went through sand and snow and mud and left them on at home for a week in horrid mud as well. The learning curve is a tad hard at first, but easy once you get the hang of it. Taking them off is pretty easy too. We both completed 155 miles with no issues. Here are links to video of removing boots and for pics of feet after the boots came off (and not a sign of thrush at all! We used Equipak CS in the soles and I think it makes a huge difference), go to Yahoo Groups and look up the "Barebooted" group. Under 'photos' I put a folder "OliEBGlueons" and it has good shots of feet and boots after removal. Email me for more details/questions at eponashoes @ hotmail. com
  Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "