Re: [RC] which saddle to use? - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Taryn, I used an abetta for a little bit before I upgraded. It's OK to start out in for a Jr. for sure and fits horses better than the big horn. It's a decent Jr. saddle and is pretty comfortable.
I went with a Synergist, which is now my second saddle because I love the freeform so much, and it fits both my horses and is super comfortable. Plus, it only weighs a few pounds. Good luck on the "quest". I think everybody here has been through it. Took me so many saddles before I found two that really work for me and my horses.?
Tiffany