[RC] Msg for Kim Fuess - Carrie Kitley

Kim -
Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I lost your email address (could've sworn I saved it).
I got the check today, finally!!!  It's dated the 8th of Feb and what is today??!!!  The 21st!!
Holy smokes!!  It took this long just from Santa Clarita to Lompoc.  Wow.
Anyway, I'll ship the boots to you on Monday.  :)

~Carrie  ~~___(\
                              // \\

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears."
~ Old Arabian Proverb