[RC] FITS (Fun in the Sun) - Downs, Daryl

My name is Daryl Downs and I am looking to ride at FITS this upcoming March. I would ride my own horse but he is not fit right now with the weather we have been having. I will be on Spring Break during that time so I can be there whenever and even ride all three days. Please email me at DaDowns@xxxxxxxxxxx if anyone can use an experienced young rider. I am 22, 5’7 and 150 lbs- ridden in 100s. I have done rides for Lisa Green in Florida this past year and I know a lot of the trails.

Thank you,

Daryl