[RC] the dog really ate my order book - CTH

I received a beautiful corgi puppy for Christmas from my vet.
She is tri colored, cute and has a paper fetish.
The cats are in cahoots with her and they have taken control of the house.
I left for an appointment and secured LIZZY in the guaranteed to keep her contained puppy round pen in my shop. (Cement floors:-)) Filled it full of toys, her bed and water dish.
She seemed happy. I have no idea how the heck she got out because this thing is heavy and she is little.
Anyway I returned home to find my office in chaos . Apparently in thier hurry to get to higher ground the cats cleared my desk to the floor.( she likes to try and herd the cats)LIZZY has a paper fetish. She can not help but to reduce every piece of paper found into confetti. All I can find of my order book is 1/2 the cover and the coil.
The bills got the same treatment but I am not worried. I am sure the electric company will remind me to pay.
Soooooo if you have not recieved your order from me please call. LIZZY says she is sorry for delaying things.
If you sent me an invoice please resend and I will pay.
I count my blessings that she did not chew up the biothane and beta. My last pup thought the rolls were frizbees and that was a pricey pup. He is now 12 years old.

Thanks
1-866-987-4816