[RC] completely healthy, stop kiddin' yourself - Nancy Reed

OK, I can not stop myself and appoligise in advance...
Jerry died on his motorcycle; I'm still here and riding.  As a retired ICU/ER nurse I can tell you whoever came up with that stat was smoking something with Dr Q and inhaling it.  Go vist any ER or ICU and check the patient census.  Now back to your regularly scheduled ride camp moment...sorry, I just could not help it....It must be a bad case of winter ride campitis,
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest, CA
PS happy to be home putting logs on the fire and mucking stalls in the rain and dreaming of future rides.
Subject: Re: [RC] Completely healthy?

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents. Riding horses vs motorcycles? You
have a 30% higher chance of getting hurt on a horse..
Micki