[RC] Miracle-Knee brace - Tx Trigger

I ride with Professionals Choice Knee supports. I generally do not have bad knees, but after about 30 miles, they can bug me, and these have worked very well. Wore them through Tevis, and many 50's, and on 2 day NATRC rides.  Yes,they are hot, but I have learned to deal with them. And I found tights withOUT patches work best, and to be sure to have the tights smoothed out. Also, I wear half chaps that go over the knee supports, which help to keep them from moving. I have only had rubbing a couple times, and putting some of the product called Butt"R, found at REI and bike shops on the area starting to rub worked great.

I chose Pro choice, as they had a 30 day money back guarantee. I bought them when I knew I could put them to a good test for some long rides. If they had not worked, I could take them right back to the store for a full refund. (I assume they still have that deal)  They worked great, so I kept them. To me, that was a selling point, to be able to really try them out.

Jonni in TX