[RC] Dr. Nutt is not a nut - alexis_mills

My first mind-altering experiences were courtesy of horses; later, after my father sold my pony, I turned to substitutes. The effects are really quite similar: a release from the pressures of everyday life, a chance to see beyond the limits of accepted reality, and pure exhilaration.

I think he was just trying to say that we all seek escape, and to judge that one is acceptable and another is not, is not logically defensible.