[RC] 2009 Presidents Cup - Loop 5 - Merri Melde

The ride is over, won by Yousef Al Bloushi on Charlandre El Sharif, (the world record holder at this distance) and holding hands across the line with him 2nd was Omair Husain Al Bloushi on Silversprings Kabir Arwa.

3rd was Naser Al Marzouki on Kaysand Farrazah, the horse who won this ride last year.

Some pretty tough horses. No word on the final time just yet

The Americans finished the hard loop 4 with the hills (where we got stuck a while, me driving : ) and should be coming off Loop 5 soon. Aussies Penny Toft and Kristie McGaffin were pulled, Meg is still going.

That's all the details I have right now... they already had the awards ceremony. Not sure when they'll have BC but I'm sure they will, since a car is beging given out for that too.

--
www.endurance.net/merri
www.TheEquestrianVagabond.com