[RC] Chair seat - Marinera

Years ago I went riding with my horseshoer who was raised on a cattle ranch in Nebraska. He was sort of a laconic sort and would make statements that I would have to dwell on later.  One day he asked me why I pulled my weight up out of the saddle when going up hill.  I said "to help the horse." He said "When a pickup gets stuck in the sand you put weight in the rear end."  Yes, I know a pickup and a horse are different, but his  message was clear.  I still pull my weight forward, however. Julie

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there. (http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)