[RC] Bar H Trail & Camp Photos - Kchaton

http://enduranceridestuff.com/BarH/BarH.html and a blog post:  http://enduranceridestuff.com/blog/2009/02/bar-endurance-ride-photo-album/

Also, be sure to check out Lynne's photos as she got a lot of fabulous action shots of the horses during the ride.  I haven't had real good internet access since Bar H but did see a few and loved the ones Lynne got of my horses.  Even the ones of the (mostly) nekkid guy chasing me through the orange grove!

Karen