Re: [RC] World Records? (XP Rides) - Tom Sites

Hello Jonni, Carol Crawford and Energizer just may have it at 1650 miles.  And its is so cool John Parke on his Icelandic is so close behind.

Someone would have to go thru the GAHR records to see how much trailering Sam did.  I do know he trailered into Hannible, Mo. to recuperate some spints he developed and got penality time  It seems to me the GAHR was 1963 miles.  Did Sam trailer 313 miles?  I don't know.

ts