Re: [RC] Pony Express - Barbara McCrary

When we were riding endurance consistently, Lud used to ride his horse to work...5 miles away...put him in a corral made of stacks of lumber. and at the end of the day, ride up Waddell canyon and take a long route home.  That way, he put in about 18 miles.  He could make it to work in the morning in 20 minutes by horse or 15 minutes by pickup.  On horseback, he took cross-country routes, by truck...the road.  Good way to condition!

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:54 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Pony Express

I Love it! If I could figure out how to do it, I would ride the 20 miles to work and put my horse across the street at the Harrah ranch..!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx