[RC] RC: my impression pad - ladurgin

  Try to see if you can see this, this is my  "impression pad " I made out of  playdough and a clear shower curtain.I cut it from  the pattern of a  saddle pad and made pockets, 6  I think and  put  playdough in and  rolled it flat and even and sewed it up, cost about15.00 to make and some time.I just sewed it on my sewing  machine.