Re: [RC] iPhone GPS - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Angie,

Perhaps that is a suggestion to send to the Apple Wizards!  :)

D'Arcy

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:12 AM, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
you have to pay to ATT for service:( ....

How many of these applications are available on the higher end i-pods? Bonnie has been showing hers off to me the last few days. I mean, if it's got a light sabre with sound effects, and a program where she can view herself with a hundred different hair styles...maybe there's a GPS a level and a heart monitor in there too?

Angie

Click for online loan, fast & no lender fee, approval today

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Go Ball State University Cardinals"