Re: [RC] FEI results? - Crysta Turnage

From Kyle Gibbon to the 100-milers list:

Well, northern riders were kicking Floridians butts!!  Dinah Rojek won
and BC the 25, Samantha Lewis got 1st in the 50, Jeremy Olson 1st and BC in
the 75. And the 100...

1. Steve Rojek on Sambet (10:44)
2. Hernan Barbosa (BC) on Winn Star
3. Kyle Gibbon on Julio
4. Darolyn Butler
4. Bob Gielen  (tie)

Others I know finished the 100 were Chrystal Woodhouse (Canadian!), Debbie
Schultz from PA, Cindy Bell, and 2 others that I can't remember. I think 12
started/10 finished?

It was perfect weather, high of 60 and sunny!!

-Kyle