[RC] riding gloves - Tx Trigger

I wear gloves every time I get on a horse, and have for as long as I can remember. I hate spending a ton of money on them though. I have found some of those mechanics gloves you can find at Home Depot etc. are excellent riding gloves, and can be tried on first, and easily purchased. Many are around $10 a pair, with some up to $20.  For summer, I try to find those that have the thinner backs, and not the neoprene type fabrics.

Jonni in TX (where even in our TX heat, I still protect my hands with gloves)