[RC] Best gloves for riding? - sherman

Title: Message
Also, just want to mention that I had tendonitis in my elbow for nearly a year, finally started taking MSM (thanks to MaryAnn) and it was gone within a month. Not saying it will work for your finger, probably not for the nodule anyway, but it might be worth adding to your supplements. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and I recently read a study that indicated that it is useful for reducing muscular fatigue in horses  when given before the exercise. Just don't use it for a few days before a sanctioned ride as it's banned.

Kathy

Kristi Schaaf wrote:

I was recently diagnosed with tendonitist and a tendon sheath nodule on my
'flip you off' finger. By the time I was diagnosed my finger was so hot,
swollen and painful that I could barely use that hand. Anyway, the Dr. said
that I MUST wear gloves from now on while handling rope or horseback riding to
protect that tendon/sheath from aggravation again, or the tendonitis will
become a continuous cycle.