[RC] re: riding glove - Cindy Collins

By far, my favorite is Roeckl's cross country glove.  You can find them at most English tack stores.  I wear a large due to my long fingers.  Cindy

Roeckl® Cross-Country Glove
German designed with tackified textured palm, stretch knit nylon back and Velcro® brand wrist closure for ultimate comfort. Imported. In black, gray or blue. XS(61/2), S(7), M(71/2), L(8).
Dover's Price: $35.90