[RC] Hot Water - Kathy Copeland

I just got a Eccotemp L5 from Global Energy Systems for X-mas.  It is a portable propane tankless water heater.  I have it mounted on the wall just inside my barn hooked to the water and a 5 gal propane tank.  It came with a shower head attachment for the outlet for the hot water.  I got an extra 1/2 inch to water hose connector and replaced the shower head deal with a water hose.  Now I have hot water for mush (and the horses are loving it) and hot water for bathing horses ( and they really like that).  You will not believe how quickly the water heats up and it can get very hot. It really doesn't take a minute and then you have endless hot water. The temp of the water is easily controlled by adjusting water and propane flow into the tank.  The cost of the unit a reasonable $115.
I also have a Zodi that we use on rides for a shower, love that too.
Must go horses waiting on hot mush.
Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland