[RC] Horse layovers/Beach riding Fl Panhandle? - Paul

Hi All,

I have been talking with my wife about going to FITS in early March. She says it is ok, but in return we have to spend a day or two in the Panama City/Pensacola Florida beach area after the ride. (She is a darn tough negotiator, but I have reluctantly agreed to this condition:-)

So anybody know of boarding stables with paddocks in that general area?  How about a beach that allows horseback riding?

I am hoping for a coldish (for them) snap for the ride dates and then a heat wave for the beach days.  Our horses have their Missouri winter coats on.

You can post here or email me privately  paul at UCOzark  dot com

Thanks,

Paul N. Sidio
KMA Chazz Piper
General Lee