[RC] Garmin 305 adapter kit - ctyslcr

Diana,

I got my adapter kit from Roger Rittennhouse.  I don't know if it is the same kit as the V-MAX.  I got mine  from Roger at the AERC convention two years ago and it works great.  Better than any other heart monitor I have owned.  You use the transmitter from your Garmin with this kit.  Rogers email is in the 2009 membership guide and he is in the southeast division.  His email in the guide is roger@xxxxxxxxxxx.  This may be the same as distance depot and if it is I would highly recommend it.
Good luck,
Kim