[RC] horse 4 sale-not - Donna Winters

I acted in haste and impatiently. I responded to a potential buyer and wanted to admit my transgrations.

Donna and "Bud"

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Donna Winters <belesemobud@xxxxxxxxx>
To: craig wooster <cwooride@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, December 25, 2009 7:16:45 PM
Subject: Re: horse

Yes I still have the horse.  A man is coming to load him on Sunday! That is what he said "load him" just like that.  So I am giving him a shot.  Not to rub salt in a wound, he is a Belesemo, the Ferrari of endurance horses.  Kind, smart, great legs, big feet, natural balance rythm, eats, pees like a dream and has a heart rate low and drops like a drop if you cand get it up .  He is athelic, supple, has a sense of self preservation.  And he loves me.  So  I am just gonna have to settle down, get some patience and wait.  Which ain't easy for me.  But if does not get in the trailer, I will let everyone know.  Thanks to everyone advice, blessings and encouragement.  Happy Holidays.  Maybe my Christmas present is just coming on Sunday

Donna and "Bud"