[RC] GA/FL trail and riders - Jlwarabs

Hi all -
One of my 'not a junior anymore' riders (she's 18) is taking a trip to Fl via Ga right after Christmas, taking her 2 horses to ride as she takes the long route to return her brother to college in FL.  She is a good rider, lots of fun to ride with, and I know she would love to meet up with people who know some of the trails that she is going to.  She isn't a member of ridecamp, so I told her to send me her itinerary and I would pass it along.  If anyone would like to ride with her on these days, I know she would love the company!  And I would feel better knowing another set of eyes was checking on her horses - this is a long trip for her first real solo adventure!
Thanks!
Jennifer

Jennifer Whittaker
www.MysticRoseArabians.com

Hey everyone, my name is Monica Rawson and I am going on a 10 day camping trip to the south with my horses. I am hitting a few big parks to play and do some conditioning on my endurance horses.  Thought there might be some local who might be interested in joining me to ride.  At this point, my brother and his bicycle are our only trail buddies.  If anyone might want to show a visitor their trails or explore new ones, please email me at  monica@xxxxxxxxx or if it is while we are there, call at - 805-217-1235.  Below is our list of planned parks!

26th leave Memphis, TN ,arrive Cherokee Creeks Stables
    Chatsworth, GA
http://www.fortmountainstables.net/riders/riders.htm
27th ride the Cherokee Creeks trails
28th leave GA, arrive at Goethe Trailhead Ranch
    Dunnellon, FL
http://www.trailheadranchfl.com/
29th-2nd ride the Goethe Trails
3rd leave Dunnellon, arrive at Pine Meadow Farms
    Molino, FL (near Pensacola)
http://www.pinemeadowfarms.com/
4th leave FL, arrive at Memphis